Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Halfway!

Today marked the end of my third week of radiation treatment. We are halfway to the finish line! :)

I have lost quite a bit of hair from the top and right side of my scalp. I'm not afraid of having bald spots, but the process of watching it fall out 20-30 strands at a time is frustrating. Kevin will probably need to invest in some Drano when all is said and done. *I will try to get some pictures of my bald head up this week.

How am I feeling? A little tired most of the time, but not a huge noticeable difference when you consider I am used to chasing my 4yo and 1yo sons. I am so grateful that my Mom is here to help out with them and to drive me to my treatments. I did have two seizures last week that were frightening, but the good doctor got me straightened out by putting me on steroids. Now I have an increased appetite, and I tend to feel wired throughout the day. I even woke up at 5:30 this morning, which brought back lots of post-surgery memories. My most productive hours after surgery were from 4am-7am. 

I have not done a good job of keeping this updated, and that's okay. Maybe I should add a tab next to the Timeline where I can copy my random (and short) comments from facebook. What do you think?

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment