Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Simple Prayer

This prayer was written on a small index card and given to me by my counselor. I have it memorized, but still keep it in plain sight as a reminder that my prayers do not have to be elaborate and complicated. God already sees my need, knows my heart, and loves me just the same.


Change me like You want to change me.
Bless me like You want to bless me.
Fill me like You want to fill me.
Use me like You want to use me.

LORD, cause Your plans for my life to prevail, and cause satan's plans for my life to fail.


That's it. Plain and simple.

I will leave you with this post I wrote on facebook:
"You cannot ask God to use you and then question His methods. Serving Christ requires that you trust Him completely with all that you are and with all that you have." -October 24, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment