Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Little Bits of Information

I just finished my third round of chemo.
I am grateful that Temodar does not have the same harsh side effects as traditional chemotherapy.
Temodar does leave me slightly nauseous by day five, though.
The last two rounds have also left me with hives - fun! :/ 
This round I was smart enough to take a benadryl.
I still love folded chips!
The good doctor boosted my steroid dosage during this last round of Temodar to prevent any reactions.
The increased steroids have provided me the most restless sleep ever.
I am grateful the steroids did not increase my appetite.
I wish the steroids would make this bald spot on my head disappear. :)
Being diagnosed with a brain tumor really changes your perspective on what's important in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment